• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Doomsday Come'th

Aussie Shaun

Just call me Grumps.
Well here we are again, serial nutter and radio scaremongerer Harold Camping failed on May 21 and now he wants all of us damn sinners to believe that the end comes today October 21.
I think I will pull up a deck chair on the front porch, pour a very large scotch and fire up a huge ass stogie and wait for the defecation to hit the oscillation, or maybe not, anyway best wishes to all my CP friends and I will or will not see you on the other side , I wonder if they will have a B&M where I am going , and will I need to take sunglasses and my own cigars & scotch & beer, mmm decisions decisions.

All the best,
Shaun.

I hope it doesn't come before I go to the Gaelic Storm concert. Tickets cost me money and kid-free time alone with the wife is priceless.

I trust the Mayans more than Harold Camping. I figure I've got a year.

The Mayans knew what they were doing. I'm listening to Doomsday by Monster Magnet, by the way.

That's right, today is the rescheduled Rapture. Damn it! I was going to a microbrewfest tomorrow.

I kinda want to leave a few of these around in public places tonight . . .

rapture-main-main2.jpg

What? :whistling:

~Boar