• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Double Corona Pass

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
C.P.I. will cover this pass. This pass will be Double Corona-sized cigars only. According to Perelman's Cyclopedia of Cigars the size for this type of cigar ranges from a length of 6 3/4 to 7 3/4" and a Ring range of 49 - 54. Participants in mailing order are:1. TexCigar
2. KStevenson
3. Bob
4. Ivignon
5. Firelarzthen back to me.The final lineup is:El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Suprema - 7 1/4 x 54
Excalibur #1 Maduro - 7 1/4 x 54
Partagas #10 - 7 1/2 x 49
JR Ultimate Double Corona - 6 3/4 x 49
A.F. Fuente Double Chateau - 6 3/4 x 50
La Rosa Especiale Puesta del Sol - 7 1/2 x 54
Punch Double Corona - 6 3/4 x48 (The ring gauge is
    outside the limits, but since it's called a D.C. I'm      
    putting it in).
Flor de Copan Churchill - 7 x 50
Padron Executive - 7 1/2 x 50
Excalibur 1066 Lancelot - 7 1/4 x 54
Carlos III - 6 3/4 x 50
St. Luis Rey(H2000) - 6 3/4 x 50I am also including a Consuegra #14 (7 1/4 x 54) for each of you. These have been napping in the coolidor for a year and a half.For some reason the pass got kicked off of Cigartracker, so we will just track it on this thread. Please use USPS Priority Mail. Preprinted address labels and Confirmation Receipts will be included in the box along with a Put/Take list. Please wrap any naked cigars in plastic wrap to protect them on their journey.This pass will be heading out to TexCigar on Thursday. Enjoy guys.

I better stop looking at the screen, I am drooling all over the keyboard. Very nice line-up. Cant wait till it gets to me.. Larz ;)

The pass did not go out today due to some personal problems I had to deal with. I won't be able to get this sent out until Saturday, so stand by. :sad:

Best laid plans, Tex. If anything could go wrong, it did today.

I must have a dark cloud over my head. Got called into work today due to an emergency so the box did not get to P.O. again!It 's going out Monday come #### or high water. Sorry for the continual delay fellas.

No problemo...when we all get it we will turn it around quick and get back on track

Pass sent out Monday afternoon. Confirmation #0310 2990 0002 1506 9160 to TexCigar.

Yeah, when it gets here it gets here. I need a little time to smoke some stuff anyway. To make some room. Still I cant wait for it to get here. :)

tracking number is ...as provided by Shadow...0310 2990 0002 1506 9177
Takes
ERDM
Carlos III
Hdm 1066Puts
Vegas de Fonseca
Fonseca 10-10
La Hoya Selecta Thanks for the Connie ...will smoke tomorrow on the way to work...averages 52 minutes

Takes
-----
A. Fuente Double Chateau SungrownPuts
----
Excalibur #1 Natural
La Gloria Cubana Double Corona (Natural)
Don Thomas Special Edition #100Box is en route to Bob
Conf# 0310 2990 0002 1506 9184

Keith: Thanks for the heads up. I will make sure of a quick turnaround
when I get the box.

Received the box today. I will Mail
it to ark tomorrow. Confirmation # is
0310-2990-0002-1506-9191My takes: La Rosa Especiale Puesta
La Gloria Cubana DCMy puts: Beverly Hills VIP
Fuente Double Chateau
Macanudo Robust DCThanks to Bill for the Connie and for
organizing the pass.

The baton has been passed.  Sent the cigars to Firelarz earlier today.
Confirmation # 0310 2990 0002 1506 9207Profound thanks to Shadow for the pass and especially the Consuegra.-Ivignon

Cool, I will let you know when it gets here. This pas is making its way around quickly!..Larz

Got the pass yesterday, sorry for the delay, spent the day in bed sick. Will try to get it out tomorrow.Takes:
Vegas deFonseca
Excaliber #1Puts:
Quintero
Cuesta Rey
H.UpmannAnd 2 gifts for our host, as a special thanks for those Blue Dragons at the herf, I still havent smoked yet. Thanks again Bill. Larz.Conf.#0310 2990 0002 1506 9214