• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Drew Estates Event in Rhode Island

MarkJr

willing participant in this game we play
Hi guys,

I'm not sure if anyone is from Rhode Island or close enough to drive but the Humidor in East Greenwich is hosting an event next Friday (Friday the 13th) with the owner of Drew Estates. The cost is $25 dollars, food and drink will be provided in the charge as well as a cigar at the door. As well as this, there will also be a 15% discount on all box sales, this is for all of there lines ( Liga Privada, Acid, and Joya Nicaragua). Beyond that there will also be a buy a 5 pack and get one free, and they raffle off a collectible box as well ( the raffle ticket is included in the price), and if you buy a box there will also be a 7 stick sampler given with the purchase.

I stopped in the store today and they said they will be receiving a shipment of No.9 before the event, which is a relief as they have been rather difficult to find around here as of late.

I don't know if anyone would be interested because I am still new here but if anyone would like to split a box at the discounted price I would be willing to put up the money and ship them to you before receiving payment, so you can hit me up.

I have always been treated well by the people there and it will be a good time, so I hope to see any of you there!

Mark