• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Drinks by the dram

I dont think this is the first time this has been posted.

Search is your friend noob! :p

I remember seeing this before. IIRC, shipping was super expensive.

I just checked it out. For 5 bottles, the shipping was about $28. For 15 shipping was $31. If there was a dram I really wanted to try but for some reason couldn't buy a full bottle, I'd do this.

So I was searching some whiskey related stuff on the net, and came across the Masters of Malt website a lot. I am familiar with the site, but It's been a while since I looked at the page so I figured, what the hell.

I have a question for anyone who is familiar with this website- Has anyone every joined one of the "Dram Clubs" ?
It intrigued me but I am curious as to the shipping fees (if I would have to pay every installment) ? Almost seems worth it to just order a bunch off the rip and pay the shipping only once...

thoughts ?

*edited for spelling

NIce site. Like cigar's I guess, you have to find your brand at good price point. I found that the Elijah Craig 12 , Jefferson Presidental 18,Blanton's Single may be cheaper at the http://www.thepartysource.com/. They also sell cigars.

Thanks for sharing.