• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Drinks on the course

texasaggie

Need a drink...
Here's the best price I've found on the Kooler Klub, great for golfers who play at courses that don't allow outside drinks to be brought in. It fits 48 ounces, and will keep them reasonably cold or hot. Usually go for around 45-50 bucks. :)

Kooler Klub

I could use that
Cans get warm to quick in the golf bag :D

Bill

I was thinking more for liquor, for mixed drinks, for cans there's this:

Bag Cooler

I think the two would make a very happy couple in my bag, that's why I ordered them, that and so I'm the most popular guy out there, :D .

texasaggie said:
I was thinking more for liquor, for mixed drinks, for cans there's this:

Bag Cooler

I think the two would make a very happy couple in my bag, that's why I ordered them, that and so I'm the most popular guy out there, :D .
That's more like it!!
It gets hot here that would be good for beer & cold water
Thanks for the link

Bill

It fits 48 ounces

Only 48 ounces? Who JUST drinks 4 beers when playing golf? I'd have to have at least 2 of those things in my bag to get by.

if you guys are having to bring your own drinks to the golf course, that tells me that you just need to find a course with hotter cart chicks.....and thats not too hard to find here in dallas.

marcsheldon said:
if you guys are having to bring your own drinks to the golf course, that tells me that you just need to find a course with hotter cart chicks.....and thats not too hard to find here in dallas.
That's not hard at all in Houston, they're the best looking I've seen, but they only come around a few times in a round, if my game is gone, and I've started drinking, a couple overpriced beers every 2 hours doesn't help me. I can buy a bottle of Jack and a few cokes and have as much as I want for the price of 8 or 10 beers on a golf course, and the girls still stop to talk. :)

Golf is a walk spoiled*

*Mark Twain :thumbs:

I only say that because I'm too uncoordinated to play the game :0 :p :D

Why spoil the walk when you can ride in the cart. It ain't exercise to start with so why pretend? 48 oz should handle the front 9 and then you can always get a refill :)