• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Driver Error

tomthirtysix

Wishing I was as cool as Phil
www.cigarpass.com Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

«Return to the index

I've been getting this error more and more frequently over the past week or so. Maybe a little longer. It started where I saw it maybe once that first day, but now I've seen it 3 or 4 times already today. I've also noticed since I've started seeing the error, the site seems to be loading slower than normal.

I'm running FireFox 3.5.9 here at the office, and 3.6.? at home, and seeing the errors with the same frequency on both computers.

I've been seeing this same error frequently since the end of last week as well. I'm running Firefox 3.6.3.

I have been seeing it also and I am running IE. I just refresh the page and it takes care of it.

Shouldn't have to do with the browser. It is a widely known issue with IPB.

Here's screen shot of the error if it helps.

drivererror.jpg

Ahahahahahaha, I got the error trying to pull up this thread!!! :sign:

I'm also running Firefox 3.6.3

Looks like instant messenger is killing the server. Stand by while I try to resolve this issue.

Ahahahahahaha, I got the error trying to pull up this thread!!! :sign:

I'm also running Firefox 3.6.3

Same here! And I've been getting this issue quite frequently. :wags finger at Rod:

I just figured it was Rod's way of phasing Tom out! :laugh:

LOL man, I wish I had something funny or clever to say. :(

You guys aren't alone. It took me 4 refreshes just to get to type this reply.

[font="'Microsoft Sans Serif"]
Looks like instant messenger is killing the server. Stand by while I try to resolve this issue.

:( I hope we can keep it on the site,[/font][font="'Microsoft Sans Serif"] I [/font]
[font="'Microsoft Sans Serif"]lo[/font][font="'Microsoft Sans Serif"]ve the instant messenger![/font]
[font="'Microsoft Sans Serif"]
[/font]

[font="'Microsoft Sans Serif"]I got the same error message yesterday every so often while browsing (running Safari), but none today.[/font]

Running Safari here as well and got nothing BUT this message all last night---no matter how many times I refreshed, emptied my cache, etc.

*snif* I really missed you guys! :0

~Boar

I just upgraded messenger to the latest version. This version is supposed to be up to 1,000% more efficient. We'll see how our servers react to it. Will monitor server load closely. I really want this to work, so please be patient. Please report back any slowness or driver errors should you encounter it.

Thanks,
Rod

I just upgraded messenger to the latest version. This version is supposed to be up to 1,000% more efficient. We'll see how our servers react to it. Will monitor server load closely. I really want this to work, so please be patient. Please report back any slowness or driver errors should you encounter it.

Thanks,
Rod

Rod you, as always, are my hero. I missed you CP!

Thanks,
Rod

Got a driver error about 5 minutes ago while sending a PM.

I just got the driver error message while trying to access a thread. I had not gotten the error message since last night.