• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dropping by

RichYhlen

Hey guys, I know it has been a while since my last post and honestly was a little irritated on how things went and the way certain posts were construed but thats water under the bridge. Since then, I have had some really good news and would like to pass it on to you guys and maybe you guys would enjoy it. This past friday my girlfriend and I has had the pleasure of becoming the parents of a baby girl to add to the family. Her name is Jenna Orkid ... 5lbs 12.8 ounces... 19 inches long. I will post some pics of her in my profile just in case you all wanna take a peek

Thanks in advnce

Rich

Congrats on the little one. Lots of adventures in your future! :)

Oh, if it's water under the bridge then it shouldn't even be mentioned... just fyi...

Where did you have your daughter? We had mine at Harris Methodist Downtown. That was by far the greatest hospital experience of our lives. They made it so easy to become parents there...

Anyways, welcome back!!

Glad to see you coming back around! Stick around a bit longer this time. :thumbs: