• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dropping in to say....

Humidor Minister

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Sorry I haven't been around much. working my arse off to beat this economy into submission. I do have some great opportunities for 2012 and I hope you all do too. Please be safe this new years and enjoy yourselves to the fullest. God Bless.

Bill,

Hey, how have you been? Haven't seen you around since you pointed TimelessDeals to CP. Thanks for that. Happy New Year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Sorry I haven't been around much. working my arse off to beat this economy into submission. I do have some great opportunities for 2012 and I hope you all do too. Please be safe this new years and enjoy yourselves to the fullest. God Bless.

Bill,

Keep sending people over! I love it when they use you as a reference for street cred. Thx.

See here for reference. You are apparently [partially] responsible for the actions taken by anyone you refer to the community.

edit: change "fully" to "partially"

See here for reference. You are apparently [partially] responsible for the actions taken by anyone you refer to the community. edit: change "fully" to "partially"

John, do you think HM knew what his buddy was looking to do when HM referred him to CP? I guess if an acquaintance of mine asked me "Hey, do you know a good place to score some cigars?" I would point him to Wade's or CBid. If an acquaintance of mine asked me "I'm just starting out in cigars and am looking for a knowledgeable group to share my new-found hobby with, do you know of anywhere like that?" I would point him to CP.

Leopards never change their spots, do they Holmes?

Doc.

See here for reference. You are apparently [partially] responsible for the actions taken by anyone you refer to the community. edit: change "fully" to "partially"

John, do you think HM knew what his buddy was looking to do when HM referred him to CP?

How would I know that? How do you know that?<-----hence, "partially". Hey do you think the Stella in Belgium taste better than the ones we get here?

From what I hear, Stella is like the Bud Light of beers here.... I prefe Leffe Brown myself. Most places have it. I enjoy sampling around, though.

Chimay and Dues tonight. Dues is a Belgian "champagne" beer... interesting to say the least. :)

I'll never change my spots and i hope to God's sake that you never do either. I mean that with all sincerity as I truly respect you and what you do for this community.

The guy isn't someone I really know well. He had asked if I knew a good cigar forum. I said CP has the some of the most knowledgeable people in the cigar world. I also made it clear to read the rules before he posted. Don't know what else to tell you. And you can bet, my spots are staying right where they are. I'm an American craftsman who strives for excellence in everything I do and always will be. So as I said before, have a happy new year and please be safe.

Happy new years! Haven't seen much of your work lately.

PM sent.