• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dunhill 965 & Early Morning Pipe for Trade

Shibumi

Looking for Effortless Perfection
I have two Dunhill 50g tins, 1 of Early Morning Pipe and 1 of My Mixture 965. They are sealed and I've had them for a year now. I stopped smoking English and am now strictly smoking Burley. Therefore I'm looking to trade these 2 fine tins (valued at $30 ea if u can find them) for 16oz/$26.85 of Butternut Burley, which is bulk price HERE.

PM me if interested. This is an even trade. I'll also include 2oz of Larrys Blend, WELL worth this trade.

I have two Dunhill 50g tins, 1 of Early Morning Pipe and 1 of My Mixture 965. They are sealed and I've had them for a year now. I stopped smoking English and am now strictly smoking Burley. Therefore I'm looking to trade these 2 fine tins (valued at $30 ea if u can find them) for 16oz/$26.85 of Butternut Burley, which is bulk price HERE.

PM me if interested. This is an even trade. I'll also include 2oz of Larrys Blend, WELL worth this trade.

This is a great deal for the English lover!!!

Seems like this would be better suited for the buy/sell/trade section of the forum.