• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

E-Cigar Review

Big A

I said I would review this when I received it. I choose a generic version of the e-cigar because they look exactly the same as branded versions. I ordered this kit here. First let me clarify that the only reason I bought this was another way to intake nicotine(plus I love gadgets). I want something to help ween me off smokeless tobacco. I still smoke cigars almost everyday, but they do not fix my nicotine habit.

I did a question/answer review because I feel it will educate better since this is still kinda new.

Is this anything like smoking a cigar?

NO. You inhale what feels like air and you exhale vapor that looks similar to smoke. The PG solution can irritate your throat. There is now a Vegetable Glycerin e-liquid available. Mine should be in this week.

Does it taste like a cigar?

No. It is a sweet/smokey taste of air but can be harsh if intake too much. Not even close to compare this with a cigar. Closer to an ultra-light cigarette, if I had to compare. I haven't tried the flavored e-liquid yet.

So it is called an e-cigar but basically same thing as an e-cigarette?

Yes, it is just an oversize e-cig. I bought the e-cigar because it has a larger cartridge and longer battery life.

Are they dependable?

No, I just had to try unclogging my atomizer today because it was producing less smoke than when I bought it. But it seems to be working fine now. I've read many reports online that they are hit and miss.

Can you use it inside?

YES, the main reason I really wanted it. I never smoked inside my house before I got this. It does leave off an odor but is gone within seconds. I would laugh in someones face if they told me it actually bothered them.

Does it fix your nicotine cravings?

Yes, I was up to 4-5 dips/day for almost a year. I have not had but 2 dips since I bought this thing. One was because the atomizer was clogged. Second was because we went to the movies and I wasn't taking the e-cigar in there. But I do not crave a dip when I use the e-cigar.

Here is a video of the e-cigar and mini e-cig in action. To give a better example. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC2qbmy2Wu4

Feel free to ask any questions.