• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Eagles Concert

IBQTEE1

Its All About Zen in 2010!!
Last night I had the opportunity to see the Eagles in concert. My friend asked me last minute and I was like ok. I thought to myself I know Hotel California but am I going to know anything else. While I didn't know all the songs I was blown away how amazing Joe Walsh was on the guitar and that Don Henley can move from the guitar to the piano and to the drums. These men still have it I must say.

What concert were you just blown away at??

greatest American rock and roll band of all time. I saw them in concert a few months ago and found myself singing along the entire concert.

I saw them when they came to Nashville - The Long Road Out of Eden tour. I must agree. These guys have only gotten better with age.

Awesome show, I saw them in Charlotte a few years back, and they were incredible.

what a great band...Henley is amazing....i am really glad that you got to take in such a great concert.

Years ago, a friend who is a huge Boston fan got a bunch of us tickets to go see them at the Iowa State Fair. I wasn't really excited to see them but my buddy was determined to take us all with him. I'm glad that I went because Boston was the greatest sounding concert I have ever been to.

So many times you go see someone live and they don't sound anything like their studio albums. Not Boston, incredible sounding live!!

Second would be Flecktones, and third Phish.

I liked Eagles when I "saw" them, but we were so far away it could have been Menudo lip syncing an Eagles album for all I know. But yeah, Eagles are a top notch band.

Though I do enjoy their music I have to say that I am not a big fan of them personally. I worked on a show in Chicago where they played a few songs and they were just about the rudest band I've ever come across. I didn't have any face to face interaction with them, but when they did their sound check they made the ENTIRE crew that was working on the set leave, and were extraordinarily rude about it. I talked to a few of the folks from the crew that travels with them and they are all scared of the band, saying that they are never nice, never in a good mood, and never have anything good to say about anything, and apparently the band doesn't get along too well either. They all had to have separate trailers for before and after the show, and really didn't talk to each other until they were on the stage.

Edit to say the best concert I've seen thus far was when the Foo Fighters were in Dallas last year.

Best concert I ever saw was "The Tubes" at Seattle Center in 1982. I still get goose bumps thinking about how those guys rocked the house down that night. Was amazing to say the least.

Bob Seger would have to be a close 2nd place