• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

East Bound and Down..

redraider

Whoa Thats Cold
This show keeps me laughing my butt off every week. I absolutely love it..

The Kenny Power quotes are awesome!!

Fuggin hilarious!! :laugh: Haven't seen any of the new episodes, but I have the first season on DVD and watch it on the reg.

Epic knockers... ;)

The last two episodes haven't been the normal gut-busting funny....but yes, I think Kenny Powers is HILARIOUS!

"Listen here you beautiful b**ch, I am about to f**k you up with some truth"

:laugh:

It is sooo vulgar it makes me laugh my ass off! Just got done watching last nights episode, great stuff! SOOOOO glad they are bringing back the bitch with the HUGE tits.

That show does rock! I hope its not just a two year deal and HBO moves on to the next one. They seem to do that alot lately. Flight of the concords, deadwood, ceaser (I think thats what is was called..can't remember now), I thought were all great shows and worth of much more than just a couple seasons. Hung is another good one as well.

I don't have HBO so I have never seen this before tonight. That is some funny chit right there.

Thanks Boys!!!

PJ

Don Johnson in his role as Eduardo his dad is great! Its a like father like son type of thing. You don't pick up on it immediately, but the same boisterous, I am better than you attitude is there.

Eduardo: "I not much for the open road...thats why I have a plane and a boat."
Kenny: "You have wings and a ship?"
Eduardo: "Yep, they are in remote storage, right next to my grottos.."

Too funny. My wife can't stand will ferrell movies of any sort but she loves this show.

Watched 4 episodes last night to catch up and my stomach was hurting from all my laughter. Gotta love his lil side kick Aaron.