• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Eastern strike force planned bombing update

Big Worm

Commander Worm of the Southern Alliance
[/B]Call to order for all members of the EASTERN STRIKE FORCE, you know who you are!!! :) The plans for our destruction are to proceed as planned on the pre-determined date in the "near" future! PLease direct all launches to aquired target. If miss-fires are present or launches do not take place at specified Zulu time please contact the command post via super secret code. That is all; you have your coordinates and orders.....10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...
:thumbs: :0 :thumbs: :0 :thumbs: :0

Ohhhh Vern...... :p

SSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssss
;) :sign:

Attacking coordinates and time have been noted. Proceeding to arm missles..... Whoops, had a fire in one of the missle silo's! :cool: Will need to reload after damage control.

Need to discuss defense strategies from pesky solitare soldier firing attacks from the N.E.. Warning to BACK OFF has fallen on deaf ears.

Send coded message to me via pre arranged methods for allied troops locations. Will be off air soon for concealment purposes.

Aim straight and good luck to you all.

:cool: SPecial encoded super secret message transmission expected this afternoon :cool:

Is that all you have to say for yourself??? Any LAST words or requests???? MMMOOOOOHHHAAAHHHHHAAHHHHHA!!! :0 :0 :0 :p :p :p :p :sign: :sign:

UPDATED LAUNCH STATUS!!!!!

Eastern Strike Force Alliance, be so advised....a launch has been initiated! :lookup: At approx. 1035 hrs the Northern Alliance to the Eastern Strike Force launched what could be the first of several volleys. The coordinates are located in the NorthWest; near Portland, OR. :0

The tracking coordinates for this launch are as follows: 030012900003015528??. Did you truly think I was going to give the ENEMY the codes?!?!?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Our fearless leader will have the strike code. You'll never be able to get them from him!!!!! :p

Prepare if you will, take cover if you're smart!!!!!! :cool:

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

I 'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared, If I say it three times it must be true ???

MMMOOOHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAA!!! I love to see the Vern Squirm!!! :p

Vern, if you've really been paying attention, I've used it several times!!!! Oh my...I wonder what else you've missed!?!?!? :sign: