• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Easy question about distilled water...

pj_rage

Novice Cigar Smoker
Where can I get distilled water? My only guess is a drug store like CVS?

Are there certain types of it that are different? If so, which do I want/need?

I get mine at Wal-mart or the grocery store next to the bottled water. No different types of distilled water that I know of only different brands.

Got mine from the Motor Pool Chief Warrant, but I guess that doesn't help you :)

Grocery store.....on the cheap; like less than a buck a gallon.

B.B.S.

I usually get a gallon of distilled water at the local supermarket chains for about 0.89.

Darren

i got mine at CVS...for 1.20 or so a gallon (which goes a long way)

Here's a couple more questions:

1. Anyone found it at their local grocier etc, in LESS then gallon jugs?

2. How long should you keep it around after opening it to use some? I use all of a table spoons worth when adding to the humidi-puck and maybe only do this once a month or so I'm guessing..

Here's a couple more questions:

1. Anyone found it at their local grocier etc, in LESS then gallon jugs?

2. How long should you keep it around after opening it to use some? I use all of a table spoons worth when adding to the humidi-puck and maybe only do this once a month or so I'm guessing..

Buy a gallon, its only a buck form the drug store/ Wallymart. Make sure it is steam distilled, or glass distilled clearly labeled. You can ask the pharmacist for a clean empty plastic cough syrup bottle (8 oz). Then just refill the 8 oz bottle. Btw.. it should keep indefinately, as distilled water has low osmotic pressure, and should not harbor bacteria or mold. I would also picked up a glass eyedropper to dispense (and measure too). Total cost: $1.60

Thanks Sunward! I have a gallon now, just making sure it wasn't bad and I shouldnt keep using it! Thanks!