• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

eBay Store "Humidor Auctions"

Yeah Rob, I was looking at those too. Pretty sweet module design.

Regarding Tampa Humidor, I would be careful with them. I've heard from others that the humidors they sell don't have a very good seal (and I can speak for that as well). I returned a humi about 6 months ago that I bought on eBay from them because the seal was horrible. I'm not implying that all of their humidors have a bad seal, but I would be cautious.

IMO Its like anything no 2 are alike, Buy from someone that will stand behind it.

Well, I looked at the stackable drawer humi, and followed a link to this one. Seems like a good looking humi, is glass top like I wanted, and is bigger than what I was going to get (150 ct), which just means I need to fill it up with more smokes. :thumbs:

And with a 99.9% feedback rating, you can't go wrong.

eBay Humidor

Krautle87 said:
Well, I looked at the stackable drawer humi, and followed a link to this one. Seems like a good looking humi, is glass top like I wanted, and is bigger than what I was going to get (150 ct), which just means I need to fill it up with more smokes. :thumbs:

And with a 99.9% feedback rating, you can't go wrong.

eBay Humidor
[snapback]254784[/snapback]​

Krautle ~ I bought the same one (but in cherry) about 2 years ago. Since that time I bought a 600 ct humi, due to an expanding collection and habit. However, I still use it now that my big humi is starting to overflow. I bought mine from another seller, but it's probably the same manufacturer. Although a little small, it's been a solid humi that I think you will enjoy.

Hey, if you decide you'd rather have the same humi but in cherry, I'll trade you (I'd love to have one in black) ;)

Enjoy your new humi!

Has anyone tried one of the leather 20 ct travel humidors lined with ceader.They look good.I'm also looking at the otter box 24 ct travel humi, anyone have a opinion as to which one would be better. My thinking is that the leather has a spanish ceader lining. The otter box is foam lining. Can anybody help me out? ???

Nice find guys! I really like the stacking humidors. Very fair price as well.

hectortmc said:
Has anyone tried one of the leather 20 ct travel humidors lined with ceader.They look good.I'm also looking at the otter box 24 ct travel humi, anyone have a opinion as to which one would be better. My thinking is that the leather has a spanish ceader lining. The otter box is foam lining. Can anybody help me out? ???
[snapback]255021[/snapback]​

I use the alluminum one for travel, cedar lined. No problems. I added a tube of beads from viper, works great! Heres what i been using:
Travel Humi

i heard the otter is more durable

If I were you, I would do what I did, keep your eyes peeled for Reed and Barton/Diamond Crown Humidors that normally retail for $500-600, bid at the last second and score a couple as yours truly for oh about 75 bucks a unit including shipping. Note: sometimes they are not marked with the name brand in the title, but as you browse and look at the details, you realize that the seller sometimes doesn't fully realize what a goldmine he or she is sitting on.