• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ed is 46

SD_Stack said:
Ed, spit out that snuff. Turn off the Simpsons. Get off your wife and send your mistress home. Put on a clean pair of underwear and smoke a fine cigar. Today is your birthday. Enjoy! :p :D
I talked to Ed on the phone this evening and he informed me that he doesn't wear underwear but he assured me that his pants were clean... (enough) :thumbs:

ok here's a belated bithday......happy birthday ED.

tell me......

Who's ED? Is it Wilbur's Ed? :D

Ed is Sibernation.

He's the big goof that lives in the hills of Ohio. He says he has Siberian Huskys and he dog sleds but no one believes him.

I was told that he really had little prissy, fluffy poodles and they could only do one thing. He feeds them rubbers and they poop in little bags! :p

SD_Stack said:
Ed is Sibernation.

He's the big goof that lives in the hills of Ohio. He says he has Siberian Huskys and he dog sleds but no one believes him.

I was told that he really had little prissy, fluffy poodles and they could only do one thing. He feeds them rubbers and they poop in little bags! :p
LOL!! G.D., Stack! You kill me :p