• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Edit Signature

w00ts!te

Go GREEN! Go WHITE!
I recently tried to update my signature and it comes up with errors for every spec of the text box. Could this be a Firefox 3.5 issue? I have been having issues with it after the update.

[#10211] You may only use up to images in your signature.
You may only use up to urls in your signature.
You may only use up to lines of text in your signature.
This image is larger than the maximum allowed dimensions of x .

Seems like there may be some pieces missing out of the requirement fields for the signature specs. :)

I recently tried to update my signature and it comes up with errors for every spec of the text box. Could this be a Firefox 3.5 issue? I have been having issues with it after the update.

Seems like there may be some pieces missing out of the requirement fields for the signature specs. :)

[#10211] You may only use up to lines of text in your signature.

I've been getting the same error trying to change my signature. I even tryied to delete everything and I got a similar error reading as baldheadracing. Using fire fox or IE8 made no difference.

I've been getting the same error trying to change my signature. I even tryied to delete everything and I got a similar error reading as baldheadracing. Using fire fox or IE8 made no difference.

x 2 x3 I can't count

Ditto. I've been trying to delete my grateful_1 quote but I keep getting the 10211 error message. I want to replace it with a Steelers emblem for football season. Tried using 'Search', but couldn't find an answer.

P.S. - Nothing personal, Gary. ;)

See, at first I thought Jonny was lying, as he is known to do in these here parts, but alas: I too have a problem with my signature. I'm not proud of it, I don't want my parents to know, I just wanna do it quick and get it deleted! Can't somebody help me?!?!?

:insert crying sobs here:

Hey fellas, you what me to try and help you using Safari on my Apple?

Hey fellas, you what me to try and help you using Safari on my Apple?

I'm using Safari on my iMac and getting the same thing as everyone else . . . I wanted to replace the Bezerker logo with
215426189v11_350x350_Front-1.jpg
, which is about the same size, and not only would it not do it, it's telling me all my existing sigline items, including the little Viking guys, are "too large."

~Boar

As an aside, from the looks of the error message (and my experience adminning a php-based forum elsewhere) it would appear that someone simply needs to go in and define the size/text limits. Everything's bigger than "x" because the value of "x" is generally zero pixels in php codespeak.

~Boar

???

Um...I never contacted him. Just assumed somebody else did.

Duh!

Now I am getting this error:

[#10210] invalid_ext

Edit: I am an idiot, there was a space where there shouldn't have been a space. Sorry for wasting your time. :blush: