• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Cheapo Smoke of the Day - 2024

$2.09 Carlos Torano - Casa Torano 4.7 x 52.

Honduran - Dominican/Nicaraguan fillers - Nicaraguan binder - Ecuador Connecticut wrapper.

C.I.'s price this morning is $6 ea + shipping/tax - but wait for one of their crazy sales. These are really good sticks under three bucks. They always smoke well.

Mellow/Medium

Puffy rating: ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

View attachment 80864

These are a good daily smoke. Not too strong and not too light. Always well behaved.PXL_20240417_163926992.jpg

$2.77, delivered. Macanudo Inspirado White 5 x 50. These were on sale, and I had a coupon. :p
Seven bucks online at C.I. today.

Nicaraguan Esteli, Nicaraguan Jalapa, Mexican San Andrean fillers - an Indonesian binder, and an Ecuador Connecticut wrapper.
A well constructed and well behaved smoke.

Mellow - Medium

Puffy rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Macanudo Inspirado.jpg

Smoking a Torano 1916 Cameroon robusto. Love these things. Why did they stop making them? Anything similar in this price range? Medium, Cammie, toast/cedar/baking spices, and affordable?

Last edited:
$2.47 NUB Habano 4 x 60 - by Oliva. Part of a large Oliva sampler pack.

About $7.50 everyday online - but these (and much of the Oliva line) can be had for $4; even less for you patient sale/coupon shoppers.

Nicaraguan, with an Ecuador Habano wrapper. Good construction/burn/draw.

Medium+ strength.

Puffy rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Nub Habano.jpg

<$2 Victor Sinclair Series 55 Red Label.

These Victor Sinclair sticks have all had good construction and have smoked well. They're a good daily smoke. Catching a sale is just a bonus.

Puffy rating: ⭐⭐⭐ 7/8ths
1000009411.jpg

Last edited:
Jan '24 Victor Sinclair Vintage Select box pressed torpedo. Everyday low online price ~ $3.50

These were $2.92 ea/delivered - but hey, they came in a nice box, and they're my favorite in the Victor Sinclair line. :)

Medium Dominican, with Dominican long leaf fillers and an Brazilian Maduro wrapper.

Puffy rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ and 3/16ths

VS Vintage Select.jpg
VS box-1.jpg
VS box.jpg

$1.94 Victor Sinclair Legacy Double Maduro.

Dominican fillers - Maduro binder - Maduro wrapper. These are normally $3.50-ish.

Medium.

Puffy rating: ⭐⭐⭐ 2/3rds
1000009436.jpg

$2.50 5 Vegas Classic Corona 5.5 x 44. About $4 at your finer online retailers. A little more at the others.

A medium Nicaraguan, with Nicaraguan and Dominican fillers. Nicaraguan binder. Sumatra wrapper.

Decent smokes for the price. Puffy rating: ⭐⭐⭐ 3/4

Vegas 5 Classic.jpg