• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Connoisseur

nicko99

~ Amateur Cigar Smoker ~
Found this in the pass. Not sure who put it in there though.

Looks like a Robusto. Nice wrapper w/ very few viens.

Seemed kind of dry, but clipped it and put the torch to it. It has a loose draw but that could be because of how dry it is. At first it seemed to be burning pretty well, but about 1/4 thru I had to relight. This continued throughout the cigar. It was kind of flat in flavor and didn't change much. Lots of thick smoke though. I can't say it is on my "Got To Have" list, but Thanks to whoever put it in there. I love to try new cigars.

You asked for all the reviews lumberg :sign: How am I doing so far?

Yep, thanks to those losers at l40, we lost most of the thread Nick.

Too bad because we had an excellent accounting of what was in there.

Thanks for the review and keep 'em coming :thumbs:

That band is used by a certain overseas retailer to reband cigars. Make sure and give your pass cigars a week to settle b4 smoking them.

Emo

That's too bad. :( You usually find those to be very good "dominican" cigars.LMAO :)

nicko99 said:
You asked for all the reviews lumberg :sign: How am I doing so far?
You're doing great bro, I'm looking forward to reading 'em all!

As much as I hate to agree with emo...he's right

If you must smoke some 'gars smoke the ones put in last...they have spent the least amount of time in a harsh environment.

Also just go by touch feel and smell. Some cigars keep better in a ziploc than others.....look for the ones that came out of humis that were a 70 & higher.....I can say most of mine were on the wet side. Also I think I put a at least one CAO in there that is sealed pretty well.

THanks again

JC