• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Credito Cigars

nicko99

~ Amateur Cigar Smoker ~
Are these any good? I was told that they're La Gloria Cubana seconds. Is that correct. If they are I was going to buy a bundle and try them but would like and comments from anyone thats tried them.

Thanks

Nick

Are these any good? I was told that they're La Gloria Cubana seconds
Yes.... very good if you like LGCs! El Creditos are seconds but more times than not it's tough to see any real flaws in the cigars. You'll see some wrapper discoloration or small tears in the foot but nothing that will seriously affect the smoke. If you age these sticks they only get better IMHO.

I've heard some say that these are "training cigars" made by newer rollers at the factory but as far as I know they are seconds of LGC. They're a great value cigar IMO and very tasty smokes. Of the bundles I've had in the past... I would have 2 or 3 plugged sticks per bundle on average but for the price you still can't go wrong with it!

Go for it and let us know what you think.

Aloha,

Wade

I'm not sure about singles being sold online but you could try Holts, Famous or JRs.

Aloha,

Wade