• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El legend ario

desertcgar

Has anyone tried one of these ? Or what other corojo's would you recommend. Thanks in advance.

I've had two of them. The first one I enjoyed quite a bit. Nothing complex, but God was there a boat load of smoke. The second one I had wasn't so great, but I smoked that in the wind and I think it played havoc on that cigar. Sorry I don't remember too many other details.

I think they are worth trying.

Has anyone tried one of these ? Or what other corojo's would you recommend. Thanks in advance.

A lot of the Pepins are corojo wrapped. Punch Rare corojo is a tasty stick.

I picked up a few of these at a Camacho event I went to here a while back. Pretty much what the others have said...nothing to really get too excited about, but it is a decent smoke. Typical Camacho Honduran style stick.

In my opinion, as Camachos go, you'll be better off going with the Diplomas or, even better, the 11/18s. The Selects are not too bad either, but if I'm going to smoke a Camacho, I typically go for the 11/18s. Good Corojo stick.

Camacho has a "triple maduro" coming out later this month that should be interesting too. Looking forward to trying it

One thing with Camachos I've found though...they are generally best smoked fresh. You can't really age these with too much of a degree of success. I've found anyway, they typically start to get bland over time.