• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Nino or Global warming

Burnt Tongue

No Tastebuds...
I don't know what is going on with the weather here in the northeast this year. The first week of January is over and we have had no snow, the ground is not even frozen. I live 25 miles north of Albany NY, we usually have a fair amount of snow each winter and temps this time of year never go above 25 degeees in the daytime and as low as 5 degrees at night. I know the ski resorts are feeling it, but our golf courses have been opening a couple of days a week! I for one am glad to see this mild winter, I could use the break! Good for the cigars as well!

like I tell everyone....I'm all for global warming, i will be the first in RI with a palm tree in my front yard. Going to be 62 today

i am in my hotel room in N. Conway, NH and there is not one ounce of snow on the ground, matter of fact, fog is thick and the rain is heavy....and it's 47 degrees out.
hey gmilich, for the longest time i was the only RI member here...what part of the state you from?

I don't know what's going on with the weather but I know that no one in Pennsylvania has went out and bought snow tires. Walmart must be losing some profits (poor walmart). You can tell the Ski resorts are hurting though the one has been advertising for their spa packages instead of ski packages

Portsmouth NH broke the high for the day at 8am by 20 degrees. It's warmer outside than in my house.

Doc.

with the ammount of cold and snow here in Colorado, i wonder where the Global Warming is....seems to me there is none.