• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El rey de los habanos in Little Havana

brian29

Has anyone been to the Pepin factory in Little Havana Fl? If so can you buy cigars there? Is it worth passing by?

Thanks,

Brian

I've never been, but I've heard they hav a retail store front. If you go to the site, the photos seem to suggest that. I'd go regardless; theres more than just Pepin there.

My wife stopped in on her last trip to Miami. They do indeed have a store front. A must experience for any Pepin fan...

mac

I've never been, but I've heard they hav a retail store front. If you go to the site, the photos seem to suggest that. I'd go regardless; theres more than just Pepin there.

Oh, come on Monk, you really haven't been there? I suppose a pilgrimage is probably in your future!

:laugh: I wasn't expecting that! Touche'
But yes, absolutely on my bucket list!

As was posted above, they have a store front, but when I was there about a year and a half ago they didn't have a huge selection. They had all of the Don Pepin black/blue/white labels and vegas cubanas, but they only had Tatuaje brown Noellas and Tainos. Although, I agree that it is a must visit.

Also, you should stop in El Credito right down the street, which is the La Gloria Cubana Factory, that place is beautiful. I also recommend stopping in La Luna cigars, Gael, the owner, will probably be around and be in for some interesting conversation. He also blends some top notch smokes.

Have a great time.