• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Rey Del Mundo

Smokin'Tone

I just might be your huckleberry
Mmmm.

I'm finally smoking.

I ordered these I 'think' in Nov of 2002. Tonight, I finally got around to smoking one.

Little bit of bloom.

Silky, silky wrapper, nice peppery smell to it, with light leather tones.

Lights nice, no funky burn, the wrapper has a nice, sweet taste to it, but the smoke is wonderful. Filled my mouth with plenty of pepper, leather and what tastes to me like cream. None overwhelms the other though, which is pure heaven. About midway the cream started to push through harder...

About 3/4 of the way through, I noticed a coffee/cream/leather taste coming out of it. It's nice. Pleasant. Even the smoke from the burn end is pleasant. Either I let these age nicely, or they're a great little cigar. Either way, I like this.

I smoked it to the band, and then let it die out. Overall, I'd have to say this is a very pleasant smoke. These came in a chest of 30 I think as a special of 'Lew's favorites'. They came in a light and a dark wrapper. I chose the dark, because I prefer the maddies of El Rey's.

If you can find them, try 'em

86 out of 100
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Nice review Tony!

I like the ERDM line... especially the Rectangulares (nat & mad), Reserva Salado Cabs and the Toilet Paper Wrapped Oscuro Robusto series! Well made... very tasty and a good value too!

Aloha,

Wade