• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Titan De Bronze Question

Hoagiehoag1028

If I recall my browsing around the CP site, I thought someone from El Titan De Bronze was a member here. I had a couple of questions for them.

First, I was lucky enough to discover your little shop on Calle Ocho about 2002, and when I was there I bought a great box of small cigars, I can't remember the name or size, I do know they were similar to the Hemingway Short Story in size and shape. I was wondering if they are still being produced.

Also, I think I bought a bundle of unwrapped and unbanded cigars also (although I could be wrong) I think these are approx 7 x 50 or something like that. Do you have something like that?

My third and final question is is there a way to mail order your cigars, I loved them all and just smoked my last a year ago.

Thanks for the help!!

William

Willy I think is a member here but to answer one of your questions the cigar you are talking about is a petite perfecto and they have around 4 different blends from a conn. shade to a cameroon. Also the more popular full body cigar is the Redemption and Redemption Maduro, I am sure you could just google the shop (El Titan de Bronze) or look for a retailer on here that has the cigars for sale to get a phone number and place a order.

Great cigars. My local shop carries them. PM me if you want to get their phone number.

Last time I was in there, they mistook me for a tourist and gave me a business card with their phone number on it so that I could call to order more. I don't have the card any longer, but according to their website, the phone number is 305-860-1412.

Their sungrowns are delightful.

Was in the shop three weeks ago and picked up some of the shorts. Good price for that smoke.