• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ELittle's Por Larrañaga Magnifico review

moki

el Presidente
We're all eagerly awaiting ELittle's Por Larrañaga Magnifico review. Does prematurely dropping the cigar into a glass of Patron Silver in a drunken stupor really add to the flavor of these limited release cigars?

Inquiring minds want to know... :D

elittle_pl_magnifico2.jpg

elittle_pl_magnifico1.jpg

(pictures were taken after he drained the ash-laden vodka from the glass with a straw, and nearly choked to death)

We're all sitting there hanging out, shooting the shit... and then we hear E say F***!!!! And look over to see his cigar having cannonballed into his drink. The sicko then proceeds to suck down the drink ashes and all, and nearly gags on it.

I'm looking over at him thinking "Well, sorry E, you're going to die... no way in hell I'm performing CPR" :D

That' classic. I haven't been to too many herfs where the cigar or ash didn't end up in a drink or on food, lol.

Hehe. Josh told me about this little "event" of Evan's on the phone this morning! :laugh: Wished I could have been there to laugh at Evan! J/K E, love you bro! :D

Good humor there Andrew...:p

haha, damn. ill post a review later. i can say this though, that was an excellent cigar!