• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Elton John Live last night

Humidor Minister

Saw my first Elton John concert last night. What an amazing performance!!! Almost everything he played was his older music. His voice was perfect and his piano skills were so good that he will make your hair stand on end. He canceled the first night due to food poisoning so he went the extra mile last night playing for 3 hours. If you have a chance to see him in concert, don't miss it. He still plays like he was 30 years old. He doesn't run around stage or throw stuff around, he just sat at that piano and rocked the house. On a 1 to 10, he gets a 10 for an incredible musical performance.

A little bonus was the parking. I had been in line for almost an hour to park. When I got to the gate, the lot was full. I was then directed to park on the convention centers brick patio which is basically in the front door. I got out after the concert in 5 minutes. No traffic (except people) What a night. :thumbs:

I saw him a few years back. I enjoyed the show but he needed a bunch of help from his back-up singers. Glad to hear his voice has gotten stronger.

I had heard him on tv a while back and felt the same. It seemed he had to put a lot of effort into his singing. It was a pleasant suprize last night. Maybe his food poisoning gave his voice a break that night. I also saw a concert on Universal HD a while back where it was Elton John, the Julliard school of music orchestra and James Newton Howard as the conductor. That was legenary. He was perfect in that performance.