• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Email Notifications

wkoti

Flaky McFlakerton
I'm no longer receiving email notifications, my settings for email notifications are on, but no more emails.

Checked my filters on my email, they are all good.

Anyone else having this issue?

Been about a week since I've received them!

There was a secret CP meeting and we agreed to try to break your addiction of CP.

I think this explains the lack of responses to my PMs...

I try not too, but I have some pesky friends... ;)

What emails? we supposed to be getting emails. About what? Maybe I have been banned and don't know it..............................

Lefty

I just got your PM notification in my email.

Is anyone else not receiving notifications?

Hey Gary, thanks for the advice. Unchecked all my settings, logged out and then cleared my cache. Then I logged back in, rechecked my settings, and logged out and back in. Just got a PM, no email notification for it.

I'm still having this issue. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

What email provider is listed as your primary? I was using a Hotmail email address and stopped receiving notifications. I switched to a new email, that isn't provided by Hotmail, I'm back in business!

The SMTP server is working and emails are going out. Once the email leaves the server, I have no control over it. Have you checked your spam folder? You may want to add do_not_reply@cigarpass.com to your list of safe senders or address book.

You won't beat gmail. Their spam filtering is amazing.

Edit - Nevermind.

Gavin did you get yours working again?

I had the same problem just recently, I emptied my cache in Firefox, went to my gmail account and clicked "not spam" on several PM's that were in there by mistake. This should solve things, I hope.