• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Emergen C

mhortsch

Where am I?
The wife and I just started taking this stuff when we feel we are getting sick. By habit, I already take vitamin supplements, but they don't prevent colds, or help them.

Wondering what people think of this stuff... is it all a hoax?

This stuff rocks! I've been using it since it first came on the market over 30 years ago. One of the best things you can take for your immune system and a great electrolyte complex to boot. Lite is the best way to go as it has no sugar.

I take it with some frequency. Usually I forget to take it daily and then if I start getting sick I start again.

It tastes good ( I also use the lite) and I figure it can't hurt.

Stuff works awesome. Both the misses and I use it when we feel a cold coming on.

Lkyman

...while at the store, I picked-up a box of the strawberry flavor.

It was on sale at the local Ralphs for $9.99. Not sure what the reg. price is.

It smells way sweeter than it tastes...but it still tastes good.
I'll try this for a month to see if it does me any good.

It is the zinc in both of these products that makes them effective. I have an aquaintance who was part of the clinical trials for zinc suppliments cutting cold recovery time by half. It really works. I just take half a tab of zinc when I feel something coming on. It may not be quite as effective as the way it is released in these products but works for me.

Might have to try this airborne. I use Zicam at the moment, coupled with Emergen C !