• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Emerson's Cigar shop

emodx

Banned
:thumbs: If you are ever in the Norfolk VA area, go check this place out. This is a quality cigar shop. They have just about anything you could want. Nice line up of Fuentes, Perdomo, Ashton, RyJ etc...Plus they have the top shelf brands like Montechristo, Graycliff, Dunhill, and Davidoff. Prices are inline with MSRP. Maybe a smidgen more. I picked up a Davidoff tubo for 9 bucks and a HdM for 4 bucks. They also have a buy 2 get 1 free shelf with the likes of Montesino, Joya de Nic, Perdomo...
The staff is very nice. Not pushy or over your shoulder. They have a couple sofas with a TV where you can enjoy a football game. Complimentary coffee and refreshments for sale.

Emo

:D Nope...They have a nice selection of Don Carlos though. Because they dont carry VSG or Opus, I would rate this cigar shop as a 8.5. Then again, they carry every other top shelf cigar. Trust me, if you were to walk into his 'dor, you would be hard pressed not to pick out something very nice for more that %10 of MSRP. The most expensive Don Carlos was $11. Next time you comeover this way, go in there with a 20 spot. Leave the wallet in the car!

Emo