• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

EML Coming to America HERFs I and II

Treamayne

On the run...
Well all, just got the skinny on my orders to the US.

For those not familiar - EML is the term for Environmental Morale Leave (Want to see the Environment, need morale and will have some leave - sounds good). It's to help keep those serving overseas from going crazy with US homesickness - and all it really means is that you have a higher priority leave.

So.... I would like to see if I can get together with some CP buds whilst I tour the good old US before returning to my Asian exile.

I'll be in MI (Metro Detroit Area) from 6-17 July and would like to have the EML CoA Herf I there in this time - if we can find an agreeable day / time / place.

I then fly down to the Fort Walton Beach area in FL for some training from 19 Jul to 20 Aug. What are the chances of a EML CoA Herf II during this month long time frame (assuming any of you Floridians are in that area). I'll be tied down to the immediate surroundings (and may not even have a car - still fighting for Rental Car authority) but hope to have enough time to meet with you southern CPers.

Well, who's interested??