• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Enjoying the little things in life.

Ty Atkinson

I think we all have those weeks where you just need to relax and lose track of some time,
After a rough week and a long day of football i decided to open up the humi and pick out something to enjoy.
A few weeks ago i received a fiver from a contest winning thanks to a fellow member here and one of them was a Johnny-O Closed Poker Run, never heard of these and decided it would be a good night to find out what they had to offer.

First of all let me say this was a awesome smoke great from start to finish and left me craving more, my tastes really are not defined enough to point out the flavors but it was a step above and better then anything i have ever tried.
At this point i had to do some research and see about obtaining some more of these for the future, i checked multiple sales sites without a hint of this brand and too my delight once i searched here i found that these smokes are custom rolled by a member here.
Which i guess brings me to the point of the post, don't let the diamonds in the rough pass you by, it doesn't have to be made by a popular company, come in a pretty box, or have a fancy label.

Thanks again to all of the wonderful members here and the great information on this site and look forward to every day here.

A couple of pictures from the night.
3.jpg

1.jpg