• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Entourage

JimiHendrix

Typcast Unemployed
For everyone who is unaware the fourth season of the HBO show Entourage is coming on Sunday night. It is one of my favorite shows of all time and I was wondering if there were any other fans outthere who are as stoked as I am that its coming back and if anyone has any predictions for events to come?!
-Mike

I just got into this last season (new HBO subscriber). Love it! :thumbs:

Usually do not watch it.

I will this season, especially the 3rd episode.

My cousin Danielle is in it. She is the same gorl that cam ein second place the last season of Survivor.

The almost famous episode where's Vinny's on the roof yelling all drunk is one of my favorites of all! Awsome stuff and great writing

The almost famous episode where's Vinny's on the roof yelling all drunk is one of my favorites of all! Awsome stuff and great writing
Never heard of it, what's it all about?

Aw man its the best show on TV right now (besides the flailing last sopranos season) Its about an actor from Queens New York who becomes famous. And the very first 'pilot' episode is after his first big movie. It goes into his like with his best friends. His Entourage. And Jeremy Pivin plays his agent who is hilarious. Its a very inspiring type of show. makes you wanna get out there an act. Or maybe its just me...

I love the show. The guys are all such dumb asses, it's funny as hell. And I like the asshole manager too.

I love the show. The guys are all such dumb asses, it's funny as hell. And I like the asshole manager too.

The show is best watched as exploiting the "Hollywood glamour" and the mindsets of the people that chase it, not glorifying it :)

Yes, Im looking forward to the new season. J. Piven (Ari) does a fantastic job in the show. My favorite episode is when Drama was trying to land Ari as an agent. The games Vince, Drama and Ari were playing were great. I laughed my ass off when Ari threw the phone up in the air out of frustration.

Yeah it's going to be a late night tommorrow... Sopranos and then Entourage

I never heard of it, I don't have HBO. I watch quite a bit of television but never could justify the ridiculous expense of adding HBO.

I used to get it for free 22 years ago on a satellite dish but they started scrambling it so I never watched HBO ever again.

yeah, actually it's the final 8 episodes of season 3, but i'm so psyched. i've been waiting sooo long it feels like for the new episodes to start. this is the best drama on tv.

I love this show. It's hard to relate to just one character, when you see some of yourself in all of them

I love this show. It's hard to relate to just one character, when you see some of yourself in all of them

TFF... I've never had to flush three times to drain a POS, but maybe this is a first :thumbs:

As far as Entourage goes... great show. Well-written. Funny. Too true-Hollywood studio drama. And funny.

I started Tivo-ing the episodes when they were re-airing them this summer. I've already bought seasons 1, 2, and 3.1 on DVD. Obviously I'm a huge fan of the show now. They finally showed the ending to seasons 4 on Saturday.

Anyways, Season 5 premiere was last night. Pretty funny IMHO. I was laughing my ass off at the end. Anyone else catch it?

*Bump* I watched the new episode last night and laughed so hard I could not breath. Any one else catch it?

We have a Sunday night get together every week for the show and cook. Been doing this every season now. This is my favorite series ever and Weeds is second.

This season is starting off great and man is Drama doing one hell of a job. He is hilarious.

Love it but it's too short. Always leaves me wanting more :rolleyes:
Should be a very fun season.

I order HBO during the season, and then have it canceled in the off season of Entourage. Great show.