• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ERDM Choix Supreme

Horse

Member 200
Yummmm and Yummmmmm

I'm no reviewer, but man was this smoke off the scale!
I forgot who 'put' it in my pass, but here's a hearty ThankYou, ThankYou, ThankYou, ThankYou!

After starting off the evening (last night after rehearsal) with a Monte #4 and a Shiner, I decided to torch the El Ray Del Mundo. My first ERDM Isom. Man, talk about takin it to the next level! I had to go with the house red with this one and wished I had brought my Hemostats :p.

The only negative I had with this cigar was the draw was entirely too loose. I suppose a punch would have been called for instead of my cutter. The wrap was not as tight as could be as evidenced by the last 1" when it tried to fall apart.

I think I've got a number of chorus guys who are ready to go in on a group muliple box buy. You ready to open up your shop Matt?

How strong was yours???

I had one...oh about 2 months ago and it kicked my ass. It was a cab. about 3 or 4 years old and man was it a beaut. Perfect in every way, but about halfway in I was stoned as hell. Normally I can smoke powerhouses like Opuses and VSGs no prob, but that one just rocked my world. Not complaining mind you, but I was wondering what your experience was.

I have another in the cooler and I'm hoping it'll calm down a bit before I herf on it. :D :D

I'm a walking nicotine stick as any of my friends (or wife) could tell ya. Heck, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to catch me smokin' and dippin' at the same time. I've yet to find anything that knocked me into last week.

LOL....that's too funny.

I used to have a friend who was trying to quit smoking (or so he claimed). We were out at a bar one night and he was smoking a cigarette, chewing nicorette and wearing a patch all at the same time.

:D :D

I really enjoy a ERDM CS, but have never found them to be full-bodied. More in the medium range with a nice creamy taste. :)

I'm with Matt on this one. One of my favorite cigars as I read the Sunday paper with my morning coffee. :thumbs:

That's what I was expecting - medium body at most.

So maybe it was just me then....I was having a bad hair day. I'm gonna burn the other one I have pretty soon, so we'll see how that one goes. Like I said, normally other full-bodied smokes don't bother me at all, so I certainly wasn't expecting to be knocked over like that. <shrug>

I definately agree with everyone that it was a really great cigar. One of the best ISOMs I've tried so far. Matt, you nailed it - very creamy and smooth.

Man, that sounded like me, Joe! LMAO

:sign:

Well, I smoked one of them puppies by the pool side today and I'll tell ya in one word, "OUTSTANDING".... :thumbs:

It was smooth, not too over powering, burned pretty much evenly and held a good 1" dark grey ash. Flavors of cedar, light cocoa throughout and a mild pepper towards the end. I'm not sure who or when I received this tasty treat, but thanks. It might have been from either Shadow or Devin or even a past pass, but again a great ceegar to start the day off with. :p

Oh, by the way, it's sunny and in the 90's here in Orlando. :sign: