• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ERDM Reserva Salado

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
As I left the office on Friday, I lit up a ERDM Reserva Salado (6" x 54 ring) to celebrate the end of a bad week and the beginning of a three-day weekend.

Great pre-light draw and aroma. Smooth wrapper with no pronounced veins showing. Lit it up and started to wonder why I haven't been smoking these for a while. Wonderful medium-full flavor with a little spice to it. I started spending more attention to the cigar than my driving, so I went to my local shop and got a cup of coffee and sat down and just enjoyed the hell out of this cigar. The flavor stayed consistent the entire cigar with a razor-sharp burn.

This cigar is the same size as the ERDM Robusto Larga but with a natural wrapper rather than the maduro. This is one of my favorite ERDMs right next to the Robusto Larga and the Rectangulares. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Great review Bruddah Shadow! I too like the ERDM Reserva Salado... a very well made and tasty smoke! The Rectangulares are still my favorite ERDM but this stick is not too far behind! BTW... an excellent value too!

Aloha,

Wade