• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ERDM

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Okay I just smoked a very nice and mellow cigar, which I recieved in my Semper Fi pass, from Mr. Extra, it is cedar wrapped. about a robusto sized. Awesome flavor, no after taste. I really liked it, nice cedar flavor and some mellow tobacco aroma. It is not ISOM, but I enjoyed it never the less. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Sounds like a robusto larga. Never tried one but have heard pretty good things about them.

Edit: s/corona/robusto

I too enjoy the domestic ERDM line. Down here in Florida, it gets hot early in the day. So I like to sit out at the pool on weekend mornings (85 - 90 degrees) and enjoy a light to medium bodied ceegar with my coffee as I read the paper. ERDM makes a great stick for that and for all other occasions too..... :D

I have yet to smoke a ERDM that I didn't enjoy. My favorites are:

Flor de Lalenza
Robusto Suprema
Robusto Larga
Robusto
Robusto Salado
Cafe au Lait

I too enjoy the ERDM line... especially the one's wrapped in "toilet paper"... LOL! I enjoy the Robusto series with the oscuro wrapper, the Rectangulare especially the Natties and the Reserva Salado.

BTW... I think the cedar wrapped Robusto is the Robusta Zavalla.

Aloha,

Wade

wk-mang said:
I too enjoy the ERDM line... especially the one's wrapped in "toilet paper"... LOL! I enjoy the Robusto series with the oscuro wrapper, the Rectangulare especially the Natties and the Reserva Salado.

BTW... I think the cedar wrapped Robusto is the Robusta Zavalla.

Aloha,

Wade
Bruddah Wade, thanks for reminding me. I thought I had left one ERDM off my list, the Rectanglare. I like that one in both the maduro and natural wrapper.

Last year when I was up in Whippany at JR I found two boxes of the natural Rectangulare on the shelf with a box date of 1997 on them. They magically appeared in one of my coolers when I got home! :thumbs:

Rectangulare is a great cigar. ERDM is a nice affordable cigar to keep in your hummi :D I don't think you can go wrong with any of these ;) Just bought a box a month ago and stashed em away.

BenjieV :D

Just got my hands on a EDRM Robusto De Manuel Zavala. Very nice smoke. They come 40 to a box for $119. @JR's. This is the first EDRm I have tried. Now I will go on a search for more to see if I enjoy them as much. THis might be my new "best friend" :D :D