• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ESG Torpedo.......

Mizicke5273

Anyone have any info on these? My friend got back from Vegas and I had him pick me up the Casa Fuente sampler since he so conveniently stayed at Caesar's. He also brought me back one of these ESGs. I was unaware they made a torp in the ESG line.

Ashton comes out with a new size each year. My guess is that this is the next release in torpedo shape. I assume it's called the 22-yr Salute.

Ashton comes out with a new size each year. My guess is that this is the next release in torpedo shape. I assume it's called the 22-yr Salute.

This is correct.

I am a big fan of these over priced smokes. The 20 year is the churchill, the 21 is a robusto and what you have is the 22 year torpedo.

The series is suppose to end at year 5. I am unsure as to the other sizes to come.

Enjoy it.

Yes, Isy & amthem are both correct. FWIW.... the 25yo will be the last in its series.

Ahh cool, never knew they were coming out with different sizes. Thanks for the info.