• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Espinosa-27 601 Black Connecticut robusto

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
Big thanks to @Mizicke5273 for this. He reached out to me and offered to send some old, and I mean crusty, 601's he had gotten years ago. The cello on these would make @cohibasurfer smile. In looking at the band, because the cello obscured the actual color of the band and thus I had to pull the cigar out to determine which one of the 601's it was, I noticed the EO on the back of the band which makes me think that these were from the EO days, before Eddie Ortega and Erik Espinosa went there separate ways. That to say, these might be from the original release! Lets dive into the Black.
1/3: Smooth but a big black pepper spice in the retrohale! As I work through the 1st third, the intensity of the pepper dies down while Cedar and a little bit of creaminess enter the picture.
2/3: Pepper spice disappears but the cedar and cream become more prominent.
3/3: The pepper spice picks back up while the cream remains and the cedar fades.

Very nice, and I am extremely appreciative of @Mizicke5273 for reaching out and offering these up. Thank you!
IMG_2133.jpegIMG_2132.jpeg