• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Euro Herf

MX

Quietly getting back into the cigar culture.....
Just wanted to post this here in case any of the BOTL in the Benelux area wanted to attend.

we are having a Herf at The Hague on AUG 6 at noon.

Info in the Thread in the Herf section, for some reason I can get make the linky work right now

Tim

MX.

Would like to discuss this with you for a future HERF that DE is conducting in Germany.

Best,
JD

BTW - it would probably be in September.

JD

Just let me know, I am always down!

PM me when you get the chance

Tim

MX.

Getting closer to that Germany HERF, my friend. Looks like the date will be an evening, either Sept 22, 23, or 24th - 2011. We are trying to organize something fun over the next two weeks. I will keep you informed.

Be safe,
JD

Jonathan,

Where in Germany is this going to be?

-nick

JD,

That looks good to me, if you can, can you send me the location so I can plan for a place to stay.
I can take a 4 day weekend, so no worries at all.

Tim

Yeah I'd like to know where this is happening as well. :)

As soon asi know, I will pass it on

JD, I'd really like to know when and where this is going to happen. I need two weeks time to put in for vacation. :)

Germany? I'm there! Lemme know where when ya'll get it figured. Heck...we can do it at my place if a location is questionable. I'm right here next to the Base (Ramstein). I've got the room and the grill big enough to make a day of it.

-Trey

Germany? I'm there! Lemme know where when ya'll get it figured. Heck...we can do it at my place if a location is questionable. I'm right here next to the Base (Ramstein). I've got the room and the grill big enough to make a day of it.

-Trey

Since it is Jonathan Drew holding the herf, it is probably going to be an official Drew Estate event. But sure hope to meet you there!

Well, we're holding the unofficial herf tomorrow morning. :p Looks like the weather is supposed to suck. Hope you have someplace under cover to light up, Trey!

I will be having another of the MX Euro Herfs soon, keep your eyes open....

Well, we're holding the unofficial herf tomorrow morning. :p Looks like the weather is supposed to suck. Hope you have someplace under cover to light up, Trey!

The weather is supposed to be really nice tomorrow... Monday is another matter.

Weather.com for K-Town says rain, rain, rain. However, Weather.com also said it was 70 and sunny last year as I watched the snow come down outside my window...

Sunshine and warm here... I'm outside smoking a Padrón with the laptop.

crappy and rain here, on my way to Crossfit.....

On a side not how far is Dortmund from you Bro?

http://g.co/maps/6kpt

over a 4 hour drive...

Hello guys,

Sorry that I did not see this post earlier.

It is not necessarily a Drew Estate HERF, just a good time had by premium cigar lovers. Smoke Padron, Cubans, DPG, TAT, Illusione .. whatever ... lets just HERF it up in Germany.

How does September 22 at 8pm sound?

I will be in Dortmund Germany on this evening and should have plenty cigars for the HERF, but others are surely welcome to bring more smokes. Who knows the correct place to have the HERF, (in Dortmund), where we can have drinks and food, sit and chat, and smoke cigars without being bothered by Anti's ... ???? Who's got the place to suggest?

Best,
JD

Looking into it now....also JD I will put up a post in my thread in the HERF section.

Thx Brother, and I will be there for sure!

Tim