• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

EuroHerf Nov'07

Cards&Gars

"Kellito"
Brothers & Sisters,

Honestly… I wish we could have all been there together…everyone at CP. It was another great experience to meet new people, make new friends, and smoke great cigars. EuroHerf Nov’07 took place at THE “Mecca” of Germany’s cigar shops: La Casa del Puro / La Casa del Habana.

A very short story:

Once upon a time… On a very windy, cold and rainy November morning in Nurnberg, five weary travelers seeking shelter from the elements, finally found refuge at a little cigar shop called La Casa del Habano…

La Casa- My most favoritistest place in Nurnberg!

….they all laughed at the other wet and cold people outside…while inside they drank aged rum and smoked …er… “cigars from foreign lands!”
-The End (Fin)

The players:

C&G – “Rum Drunk” or just laughing hysterically for no reason?

Wurm- “The Keeper of Nurnberg’s Secrets” … if he don’t know about it, it don’t exist.

Double D- “The Jägermeister” …people used to make fun of his spelling…”used to…” This is a man that can turn you off like a switch at one kilometer…on a windy day without a scope. Make his day.

Herr Steve- “If I tell you, I have to kill you.” A man of many talents… he is as good with the ladies as he is a garrote.

Guido- “A priest walks into a bar with a duck under his arm…” What? You think he’s funny? You think he is a clown to you?

Thanks for reading…. And thank you for your support…

-C&G…remembering the good times.

Thanks for remembering your camera! :thumbs:

Reminds me of the good times I had there with Wurm and Double D. It is a fantastic place. Need to make plans for a return trip...soon!