• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Evan Williams Honey Reserve

Diesel Grinch

I have Neal's pants.
Hello All,

Looking for a bottle of this. Not available in NJ yet. Came out in September of this year. If anyone happens across a bottle or has seen it in a state close by please let me know.

DG

Besides being a bit cheaper then the Wild Turkey variation is there a reason you want it or just curious? It hasn't made it to PA or MD either from what I've seen.

It looks like my local B&M has the Evan Williams Honey Reserve 75 750ml for $14.39. If you decide you want one and can't find it closer to home let me know. Shipping will likely make it almost twice as expensive.

Store Website

Besides being a bit cheaper then the Wild Turkey variation is there a reason you want it or just curious? It hasn't made it to PA or MD either from what I've seen.

It looks like my local B&M has the Evan Williams Honey Reserve 75 750ml for $14.39. If you decide you want one and can't find it closer to home let me know. Shipping will likely make it almost twice as expensive.

Store Website

Didn't even know about the Wild Turkey version. Evan Williams just so happens to be my friends and myself drinking whiskey. Cheap, a bite, and gets the job done. I'll see if the Wild Turkey is here in NJ.

LarryH I might take you up on it after doing a little more checking. Thanks Guys.

DG

Well I followed AVB advice. That was a mistake. First off the Wild Turkey Honey is very nice. Sweet and smooth. Before I knew it have the half the bottle was gone. I looked around and I didn't see anyone else drinking with me so I guess the angels took a little more. Couldn't have been me.

The second issue was I that I found a new liquer store that is much cheaper than the locale shoprite liquers by me. This place happens to be on my way home from work. I see myself stopping there often. Good for me they only take cash or check.

Thanks again AVB for making life a little bit more interesting and taster.

DG

I certainly wasn't recommending the American Honey or the Honey Reserve. Not my style at all but that's why they make so many different things. If you ever get the Honey Reserve perhaps you can compare them for us.

What can I say. I like Honey and I like whiskey. This works for me. I'm slowly developing my taste. Been trying to pick up a new bottle of some of the easier obtainable higher end mass produced whiskeys every so often. You might not have recommend it but any way you look at it your a bad influence. :cool:

There is a Segram 7's version but I'm not a fan of Segram's. If I end up with a bottle I'll give it a shot to do a review.

DG

I certainly wasn't recommending the American Honey or the Honey Reserve.
:sign:

Thanks Ray, That made me laugh... Next thing I know you will be singing the praises of Red Stag and be forced to hand over your Glencairns and tasting glasses and trade them in for solo cups and thermal mugs. :)

But, seriously as you said to each his own all that matters is that it was enjoyed. I have been known to drink / enjoy some odd stuff.