• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ever had to sell something near & dear to you?

LockOut

I have had some major problems within the past month in life. I was living with my parents and they kicked me out. My vehicle was titled in my dads name for insurance reasons so all I had was my motorcycles. I just sold my baby. She just pulled out of the driveway in a strangers pickup. She was my favorite thing in life, i put 17,000 miles on her this year in the short season ny has. It sucks having to sell your prized possession due to the problems your handed in life. Hopefully when i finish college in the spring and get a full time career I will be able to afford a new bike, hopefully something better too. But it still sucks, I feel empty without her right now. Even if I couldn't ride her because of the snow on the ground. Smoking a tat black to cheer myself up. Sorry hada share with someone and you guys get to be the lucky ones.

Yep, in the past year I've had to sell a bunch of guns. I know I'll get more in the future, but it sucks to sell something only to have all the money go towards bills. I might still have to sell more, and it might have to be some of my favorites or HTF's that I spent a long time looking for. Plus, this is the time to be BUYING, what with the pre-Obama buying frenzy going on right now.

I went back to college in my early thirties, got divorced my freshman year, and by my senior year had sold everything I owned that wasn't nailed down, and quite a few things that were. When I tell people getting my degree took everything I had, they have no idea how literally I mean that.

As my best friend at the time, in similar circumstances himself said, "There's nothing I own that can't be replaced."

Yeah, it does suck. But I'm here to tell you, twelve years later, it was ALL worth it. Education is for life.

~Boar

Should'a sold the Tat Black. Prolly could'a gotten more for it.

:D

Use it as a learning experience, character building, and at least you enjoyed it while you had it.

Good luck!

:cool:

I've sold a few cars that I've loved, some baseball equipment, and a few girlfriends...

You'll be alright. I'm with Boar on this one... :whistling: Just pull up your bootstraps there Fireboy.

Sucks to have to let those things go, I feel for you, it about broke my heart to sell my jeep.