• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ever tried this one

hectortmc

Just got a fiver of these sticks called Cuban Parejo Belicoso Fino. They sound like they might be good and full of flavor. If you have tried this one let me know. thanks
Dan :cool:

Is that the 60 ring gauge made by Perdomo? If so, you have a good one. Flavor wise, they are excellent.. a little on the spicy side, and fairly complex, at least to me. My only complaint is the fat ring gauge. I prefer a smaller one, more in the range of 45 to 52.
If that's not it, then ignore my comments... :whistling:

thats the one. I know 60 ring but the tip is small and i like to chew a little lol. thanks for you input :cool:

Yeah, I have about 15 in my humi! I've only smoked one and liked it. It was fairly full bodied and enjoyable. However, I decided to let it age for a few months and then try it again (I'm hoping it will mellow out a bit). At any rate, good smokes and I love the size for those times in which I want a loooooooonnnng smoke (i.e. football games)