• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ever try..

Smokin'Tone

I just might be your huckleberry
Anyone try either version? Are they a good smoke? Crap?

I personally thought they were decent cigars (Robustos) good flavor, well constructed, good value for the money (picked them up on cigarbid)

I have found the maduros to be quite tasty. the naturals seem to lack flavor.

pm sent.

I have smoked a couple natties and liked them enough. Price is right on these.

Emo

I picked up a box of torpedo maduros from cigarbid about a year ago and they are yummy. I've been enjoying them for some time now.... :thumbs:

I had one quite a while ago, and I enjoyed it. Easy draw with a good amount of smoke and flavor. Worth buying a box of.

One of my favorites, both the regular and High Octane. I was fortunate to get some fresh-rolled Mayorgas a while ago and they are delicious. :thumbs:

Great bang for the buck!

Wahoo!

Sounds good guys. JR's has the Octanes for 79 a box, and I just can't pass up that triangle box they come in :p

I bought a Crystals box at JR's for a buck. Slapped 2 coats of the eurothane stuff on it and it looks like million bucks. Perfect for a drybox with enough class for the coffee table, end table, desk, wet bar, what ever. Plus the finish helps hold humidity. Mine keeps constant around %55-60 RH with a small tube humidifier.

Emo

Tony, the only problem with the HO box is that it's a pain in the neck to fit it in your coolidor.

Thanks guys, I ended up putting an order in at Holts.

Emo, you've got to get the prize for inovative builder :p Do you have a pic of that little box?

Thanks Joe for sending me a little sampler pack of the Mayorga's. Tasty cigars, I like 'em.

:)

Sorry bout the fuzziness, but you can see the difference in color between the inside and outside. Like I said, 3 coats of eurothane.
560_p6275.jpg

560_p6276.jpg

You guys are giving me way too much credit. The box was already fine sanded and a very nice base color.

Emo

I've seen that box before! :D

I believe I was given a few from it if I recall??? ;)

I believe that was prior to the shellacking! She looks great now! Would look better with another one of those Monte's tho!

Emo