• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Expect 30 min of downtime

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Doing a quick site upgrade, expect 30 or so minutes of downtime at 7PM ET today.

Kind of a shocker at first but I like it :thumbs: Will take some getting used to though.

Still in the process of upgrading, but it's coming along nicely. :) Glad you like it.

Looks cool Rod, I like the new colors and all the new features...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Rod,

VERY NICE. The Chatroom and Poker buttons at the top are awesome. The taupe and putty color scheme are cool too. My wife would like it. We're painting a couple of rooms this color scheme (HGTV is the devil).

Overall a very cool change. Now if we could get a new shuffle of smilies........

M. Gipson

(edited in)

Very interesting how it eliminates the hard return for spacing. Well, if it saves money or time........bonus.

Payton and I worked hard on this.. hope you all enjoy it :)

Shouldn't you 15 yo guys be out looking for chicks instead of programming code? Come on man. Looks like Jen just left ya. Stop w/ the computer crap all the time and throw some game her way.

:laugh:

OH, looks good by the way.

bfreebern said:
Come on man. Looks like Jen just left ya. Stop w/ the computer crap all the time and throw some game her way.

:laugh:

OH, looks good by the way.
[snapback]168191[/snapback]​

LOL

I pay for my own bills.. so I have to have a job to keep some extra things I have :) Yeaaaap, Jen left me.. but I'll get that settled. Web design is 10% of my life.. I spend a few hours a day, it doesn't control my life.

We've all been dumped Bro. It only makes you stronger ;) If you need any help macking on the ladies, hit up Matt R.

Is there some reason why it no longer automatically logs me in?

Ian Hannah

You should be auto logged in, check that there is a www before the url.