• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

F1 Fantasy League 2023

@modo22 can you give us some more info on this thing. Do we pick a lineup every week or keep the same one. There was something about penalties for changes etc but nothing is really explained.

The good thing is it seems there are only a dozen or so drivers or constructors to pick from. Is there a way to see the last years scores just to get a feel for how this works

cad Noun

: a man who acts with deliberate disregard for another's feelings or rights

Trample on Sir Lewis' feelings at your own peril!
Wish you would have let me know about the "Sir" moniker before I chose my team name.

@modo22 can you give us some more info on this thing. Do we pick a lineup every week or keep the same one. There was something about penalties for changes etc but nothing is really explained.

The good thing is it seems there are only a dozen or so drivers or constructors to pick from. Is there a way to see the last years scores just to get a feel for how this works
I will get you some info soon! Was wanting everyone to at least get signed up and in the league (which we have all but one old man), so I will throw out some pointers soon.

I will get you some info soon! Was wanting everyone to at least get signed up and in the league (which we have all but one old man), so I will throw out some pointers soon.
Bite me bitch!

Updating 1st post here with some some basic "know before you play" notes. More info was posted in the PM group on page 2...

Do I understand this correctly? Outside of the weekly 2x chips the rest of the chips can be used only once per season ?

I honestly wonder what the algorithm is that it is using for auto-filling. Has the system been keeping up with how preseason practice and the Free Practice sessions had been going, or did it pull the first race from how teams ended last season? That would say a lot on whether the auto-fill method was reliable or not right now. There were a lot of changes in the off season, and there were a few very big surprises as far as performance (or lack thereof) at Bahrain. I'd give it another race or three to judge whether the auto-fill is worth sticking with or not.

Yep, didn't work very well though. 🤣
Just like your fantast football team! Maybe have your wife pick them for you ;)
I honestly wonder what the algorithm is that it is using for auto-filling. Has the system been keeping up with how preseason practice and the Free Practice sessions had been going, or did it pull the first race from how teams ended last season? That would say a lot on whether the auto-fill method was reliable or not right now. There were a lot of changes in the off season, and there were a few very big surprises as far as performance (or lack thereof) at Bahrain. I'd give it another race or three to judge whether the auto-fill is worth sticking with or not.
I am also curious on this! I wish I would have created a 2nd team for fun to see how this worked out each week.