• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

F1 Fantasy League 2024

modo22

There was 10 of us that played in this last year, link to last years thread below:

They (F1 fantasy site) are just getting things up and running, so I will have more info to come. I will get links sent out once we fill the league to get everyone to sign up. If you would like to play, this is pretty basic. You have a salary cap and have to set up a team of drivers and pick 2 constructors (car teams). The best part is you don't have to change your team every week if you don't want to...
1. Once you set a team, you don’t have to make changes if you don’t want to. The team that you lock in for this weekend can stay as your lineup each week if you don’t want or have the time to make changes.
2. If you WANT TO CHANGE your team up after this weekend, you must make those changes before that upcoming race’s qualifying session. Your team will lock once qualifying starts.

If you have questions, ask them here! We play for a 5er and 1st place sends a gift to last place. This is pretty fun and got a few newbies into racing (more than they had before) last year. Football is done :( so lets get to racing!

This is FULL!

1. Modo22
2. Kann
3. PaulTra
4. CgarDan
5. Whopper
6. jacot23
7. CigSid
8. {tpc}
9. CBoukal
10. Drunkfish
11. H.Vachon

Last edited:
There was 10 of us that played in this last year, link to last years thread below:

They (F1 fantasy site) are just getting things up and running, so I will have more info to come. I will get links sent out once we fill the league to get everyone to sign up. If you would like to play, this is pretty basic. You have a salary cap and have to set up a team of drivers and pick 2 constructors (car teams). The best part is you don't have to change your team every week if you don't want to...
1. Once you set a team, you don’t have to make changes if you don’t want to. The team that you lock in for this weekend can stay as your lineup each week if you don’t want or have the time to make changes.
2. If you WANT TO CHANGE your team up after this weekend, you must make those changes before that upcoming race’s qualifying session. Your team will lock once qualifying starts.

If you have questions, ask them here! We play for a 5er and the season starts in 14 days. This is pretty fun and got a few newbies into racing (more than they had before) last year. Football is done :( so lets get to racing!

Who is in?

1. Modo22

I’m in

1708043029786.gif

Shoot, why not, I’m in. Watched a lot of NASCAR but not really any other kind.

Well I’ve never done this before, sounds fun enough to try. If you will have me. Is it winner take all at the end or something?

Well I’ve never done this before, sounds fun enough to try. If you will have me. Is it winner take all at the end or something?
It is not winner takes all, I mean I will take most of them, but we pay out top 2 finishers and then 3rd keeps their 5er.

I have Chester since he played last year and assume wants to play again then we are full with 10 teams....BUT I can make this 12 teams or 14 (I think) if more want to play! So don't be shy. WE CAN ADD MORE!

**In the meantime, check out the scoring and how some of the rules work here: https://fantasy.formula1.com/en/how-to-play

Once we are full, I will send a PM with the link to the league for you to join. I will be honest, this is not the most user friendly website for your mobile device!! But once you get used to it, its better. But to first sign up can be a pain in the butt!

If you end up with an odd number and need another, I would be interested. What does the 5’er need to consist of? I can send it ahead of time if needed…

This will give me something else interesting to watch besides baseball, nascar and nhra. But I’ll be honest, besides Indy 500 I never watch this kind of racing. I know the Indy cars are different, at least I thought they were, but it’s open wheel still right? Is the 500 on a circle track? lol…I much prefer road course racing, just seems more interesting than draft, wreck, do it all over again. But the wife loves Chase Elliot so we have to watch lol.

This will give me something else interesting to watch besides baseball, nascar and nhra. But I’ll be honest, besides Indy 500 I never watch this kind of racing. I know the Indy cars are different, at least I thought they were, but it’s open wheel still right? Is the 500 on a circle track? lol…I much prefer road course racing, just seems more interesting than draft, wreck, do it all over again. But the wife loves Chase Elliot so we have to watch lol.
lol, I am not sure how to respond to this....but you will be happy as there are no oval/round tracks in F1! And yes this is open wheel. It sounds like you will enjoy this!

F1 can be fun to watch. Verstappen is pretty much a lock for a top 3 finish every race, which makes him extremely fun to watch when he starts lower on the grid.

I was out with some friends last year and the New York race was on and he was in 5th or 6th and I bet my friends a drink that he’s still win the race. He won it. They all thought it was a prerecorded race and that I somehow knew he was going to win. I told them that he’s just that much better than the rest of the field.

If you end up with an odd number and need another, I would be interested. What does the 5’er need to consist of? I can send it ahead of time if needed…
In this league in particular, I have always had the 1year CP member rule in place. Next year for sure!