• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Faber V Pulver II

bunyfreak

Holy jeez. Is Jens Pulver done? Hmm, should he be? He is one of my favorite fighters, but he's been stinking it up. On the other hand, is Faber just that good? I don't know, it was a good fight, but it looked like Pulver never really had a chance. Same as the first fight, Jens just couldn't keep up with Faber's speed. Anyway, I don't want to take up too much space, just wondering if anybody else saw the fight, and what you guys thought about it.

I haven't seen it yet, but I would agree with you. Pulver seems to be on his way down. And at the same time, Faber is one of the very best.

Pulver was out-gunned in that fight. I don't know if all the battles Pulver has been in are finally starting to catch up to him, or if he's just not as good as I thought he was, but he has looked old in his recent fights. Doesn't seem like that long ago he was going toe-to-toe with Penn, and holding his own. I think Pulver can still be a relevant fighter, but his days of competing for championship belts is over.