• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fake Cuban Cigar Site

zagallo

Reaction score
Hello to Everybody,
I want to share something that happened to me,
Don't do shopping from the site www.cubancigarlounge.com
You will find a dealer there who always wants to help you and gives answer to all of your questions, but all this effort is just to deceive you.
The products they sell are all FAKE.
I trusted the site and I did shopping, when I got the boxes, I found out the cigars were not geniune,but when I complained about this,the dealer claimed the cigars were geniune, but it is obviously not true.
Do not let them deceive you and please share this unpleasant event to other people to prevent them doing shopping from that site.
have a nice and happy day

DO NOT DISCUSS CUBAN SOURCES/RETAILERS

DO NOT POST REQUESTS FOR SOURCE VERIFICATION

DOING SO WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT

Wait....I have to be a seasoned vet to reiterate the most obvious and repeated rule on the forum?

Is this going to be a problem?

Really? On your third day?

I thought the same thing . . . aren't there MODS for that sort of thing

Firstly, if you are being sarcastic about there being mods, please use an emoticon to denote sarcasm. If you are not being sarcastic about there being mods, perhaps you should read a little more before posting in these situations.

Wait....I have to be a seasoned vet to reiterate the most obvious and repeated rule on the forum?

It is generally considered bad form to be quoting forum rules to people so early in your tenure here, even the most obvious of rules. Feel free to report the thread to Rod but letting a more seasoned member point out the rules would be the best course of action.

Really? On your third day?

We don't have Mods. We have gumpy old men who care about this place.

Only if you make it one. It's nice of you to step up and try to help, but it's best to mind your own business and do your own time, for a while, before getting involved in the policing of the forum.

Doc.

Ok then, you guys have fun with your schoolyard antics. I have no desire to stick around a site that shows deference to post counts.

Hasta Luego

Firstly, if you are being sarcastic about there being mods, please use an emoticon to denote sarcasm. If you are not being sarcastic about there being mods, perhaps you should read a little more before posting in these situations.

I apologize for the lack of emoticon. I have performed the prerequisite reading, and I know this is a self-regulating community

Zagallo,

Just by price alone that seller is as legit as a three dollar bill. It can be tough at first, but as you read and learn, so of this becomes a little more obviuos. As stated, you should remove the site.

I'm a little surprise that more energy went to commenting on the poster who cut and pasted the forum rule as oppose to the original post itself.

Same here.

Bad form gents, this being a self policing forum, it should be all of our jobs to do so regardless of how long we have been members.

Horse Hockey. Since I've been here newbies have been encouraged to stay out of these kinds of threads. This isn't anything new or unusual. The fact is, he had pretty thin skin. I was being nice. I consider it a public service. I suspect he would have melted down somewhere else, eventually.

Doc.

Despite the fact that anyone doing any measure of due diligence would never order from this site (no phone number, no address, payment apparently only via Western Union or PayPal, as well as some to-good-to-be-true pricing), posting of any sources is still the issue. It would be an unmanageable slippery slope to have anything other than the absolute rule of no sources.