• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fantasy Baseball Dynasty Keeper League

Sweetrice80

Deaf Mofo
How many of you are die hard Fantasy Baseball players?  I am in an awesome league where every year, each team has $150 of a soft cap limit  (we establish luxury taxes for those who go over).  Max contracts are 6 years, MiLB contacts are year to year until they make the opening day roster spot on their team.  Each year the team who bid on an MiLB player has the first right to sign the MiLB player who you still think its worth keeping but has yet to make the opening day roster spot.  Once they do, they you can sign them for 1 to 6 years at the price you paid.

Because of this there is a lot of  teams in my league that bid on prospects since their value is low, around $1 to $3 on average unless you are a freak like Carlos Correa, where the winning bid paid $8 for a player who most likely will not see MLB playing time until 2015.  So alot of attention goes to prospects.

Does anyone else play on a fantasy team when prospects are an important part of your long term success?  If so who do you have?  Mine are the following:

Gregory Polanco OF
Kevin Gausman SP
Albert Almora - 1B
Michael Pineda SP
Matt Adams 1B 
Trevor Bauer-SP 
Michael Wacha SP

I am in deep trade talks, trying to acquire Byron Buxton. 

This year signed Andrelton Simmons to a 4 year deal, so far is is doing well but hopefully with experience he will start producing much more.

So who do you folks have?

David